along the way…well it’s about to get Cray-Cray-Crayola Crazier!
required to gather VERY specific items from vendors along the way.
So get ready to run like hell and win that phat cash money.
Welcome Racers, to the Asura Death Race Attendee sign-ups! Once you have cleared a character slot and reserved your racer name, please take a moment to fill out this form with your in-game account name, racer name, and Discord Information. Whether you are tentative or guaranteed to show up, you must preregister with this form, or you will not qualify for the race. As with previous Death Races, this will also require the use of our TACS overlay application (more information below).
MARCH 17th, 2023
- Entries after March 17th, 2023 will not be accepted.
- Account names must be accurate (check spelling and numbers).
- All racer names must fall under the TINY rules.
*The TINY Army reserves the right to make changes to the rules and guidelines of the race at any given time. Race time is subject to change based on conditions related to race moderators.*
1st Place prizes still to be determined!
2nd Place prizes still to be determined!
3rd Place prizes still to be determined!
NOTE: Prizes are subject to change. Final prizes will be locked by the last week of race registration. Top 10 racer prizes will be announced via Discord.
- Must be Asura Elementalist or Mesmer (to level the playing field)
- Must represent the guild
- No teleport to friends or revive orbs (only use found waypoints)
- Cities and other shortcuts are OFF LIMITS
- No mounts until told to do so during race via Discord
- Must be on Discord Voice (to listen to directions)
- Must download and run the latest version of our TACS application
What is a Death Race?
The Asura Death Race is a one of a kind race, designed for Asura, by Asura. It will test your limits and sanity as you run across Tyria unarmed and unclothed, facing enemies that will sniff you out from a mile away. Without the aid of maps or mounts on a level 2 Asura, and only having access to the waypoints you find along the way, this is by far the most complicated race in the game.
1. Create a brand new Asura Elementalist or Mesmer (level 2) and represent the guild
2. Be completely naked (no armor or weapons)
3. Race from one point of the world to another to win prizes!
Guild officers or previous 1st place winners will not qualify for 1st place in this race. In the event that an officer does come in first place, they will automatically be given 2nd place, with the next person to complete the race receiving 1st. If the following person reach the finish is also an officer, they will be given 3rd place and so on.